Welcome to Your Enhanced & Personalized Pharmacy Services!
Did you know that clinical pharmacists can help you to better manage your medical conditions?
Clinical pharmacists are pharmacists that are extensively trained in fine-tuning your medications based on evidence-based medical guidelines and helping you to set individualized health goals through motivation and education.
Your one-on-one appointment can be face to face or virtual (i.e., telephone, etc.).
Managing your medications and health conditions is a team effort, resulting in immense lifelong benefits.
With your clinical pharmacist, you will find positive reinforcement, meaningful education, and streamlined medication therapy.
Call today to start or continue your journey to health!
CLINICAL PHARMACIST SERVICES OFFERED
WHAT CAN YOUR CLINICAL PHARMACIST DO FOR YOU?
- Diabetes Education and Medication Management
- Glucometer Training
- Smoking/Tobacco Cessation and Treatment
- Hypertension Management
- Hyperlipidemia Management
- Anticoagulation Management
- Medication Review After Discharge from Hospital
- Comprehensive Medication Review
- Questions about OTC or Supplements
- Medication Refill Alignment
- Help with Medications for COPD or Asthma
Schedule an appointment today!
- Medication Education: Answer any medication related questions that you may have & ensure proper medication use.
- Medication Review: Explain the purpose of your medications and improve medication therapy outcomes.
- Combine medications and possibly reduce unnecessary medication use.
- Medication Safety Monitoring: Screening for medication interactions and possible side effects.
- Discuss and review treatment and help set individualized goals.
- Offer 60 minute appointment times to discuss medication concerns in depth.
Call the Lyster Central Appointments Line 1-800-261-7193
Clinical services are not available on Federal Holidays, Training Holidays, and Weekends
Clinical Pharmacy brochure
- Please bring your medications or a current list of your medications to every appointment with any new, discontinued, and/or recent dose changes. Please include any vitamins, supplements, and over the counter medications that you are currently taking.
- If you have diabetes, please also bring your blood sugar meter or log to each visit for review.